- Fastest operational readiness (up to 60 minutes earlier than a helicopter on-site and operational)
- Risk-free analysis of the overall situation and the material and personnel requirements (No people in the danger zone)
- Delay-free parallel live transmission of the on-site situation to the Control Center/Headquater and the operations manager on-site.
- Reduces the time needed to send out more support and matching devices/tools
- Reduce misperceptions on-site
(The control center can intervene and correct at any time, and this immediately after the arrival of the operations management on site)
- In the field, support for search actions with aerial image from the air and optional thermal imaging (Wooded areas, canyons, mountains, tunnels)
- Control in 360 degrees for the Pilot on-site (VR-Headset), live Playback – Display Panel 4K/60FPS on-site for the Operations Manager.
Live playback (Dual-Link) Display Panel 4K/60FPS and 360 degrees VR-Headset at the operations center for the remote pilot (emergency personnel) and the Head Office
Team (Mission planning, support and crisis center)
- More safety and Overview for Teams in the forest firefighting